Advisor Services Designed to Help Turn
Business Disruption into Opportunity and Growth
Working at the intersection of leadership, growth, and disruption. All services are delivered remotely, virtually, and onsite.
Our Formula for Turning Disruption into Strong Leadership and Growth
Disruption doesn’t take a holiday. It can happen during your best year ever – when you least expect it.
- Unexpected drop in revenue and profitability
- Company takeover
- Lack a strategic plan or grappling with a strategic plan that isn’t connected to results
- Company has lost its relevance and direction
- Frustration with the decline in attaining and retaining your customer base
- Worried about how to pursue a new business opportunity that could jeopardize the existing business
- Frustrated with how to retain employees because of changing expectations of whether working from home or the office
- Sudden death of the CEO
- Tired of not achieving the business goals you set out to achieve
What Strategies Do We Use to Manage Change?
- Lean In, Not Out. Make sense of the chaos with a confidential thought partner to help you identify the visible and invisible impacts from your perspective and the customer’s perspective.
- Strategic Flexibility. Leverage the insights to help you gain clarity and rebuild your roadmap to pivot your company in a new direction.
- Act and Validate. Turn your roadmap into action through testing and validating the right activities are aligned with growing your customers, revenue, and profitability.
- Growth and Leadership Alignment. Ensure your team can get a jump on the next disruption by putting a process in place to consistently lean into the future. Your firm’s future depends on it.
My Principles for Managing Business Change
Perspective and Insights
Leaders who embrace disruption are the ones who succeed during the chaos and thrive afterward. We meet you where you are. We work with you and your leadership team to gain perspective and data-driven insights on what the disruption is and why it’s impacting your business. As a result, you can get clarity on the actions to take to create the type of long-term results you want to achieve.
Strategy, Act, and Validate
Excellent leaders are proactive, empathetic, and results-driven problem solvers. You have your employees’ back so employees have your customers’ back. Through our suite of strategic tools and workshops, research, and one-on-one mentoring, we partner with you to develop your roadmap. As you take action we validate the results for upping your level of success.
Business Advisor & Mentor
Need a confidential thought partner?