Are you finding your customer’s behavior and industry quickly changing, making it difficult to keep track of it all? Would you like to quickly document and categorize the types of changes and use the data to inform your decision-making about your customers? This checklist:
- Describes the categories of data.
- Identifies the data sources to track customer and industry changes.
- Provides examples of the types of data to track.
Who is this for?
- CMOs, Senior Marketing Leaders and Professionals, CEOs, and Owners who want to track, categorize, and use the data about what’s changing to use to make decisions about your current and future customers.
- Strategists who want to use the data on change to strengthen SWOT Analysis to make decisions about current and future customers.